Wednesday, August 24, 2011

KIDS

Tonight I am feeling very grateful for all the kids that I am blessed with to have in my life, and also sitting here wondering about where the time goes and why it has to go so dang fast! I have always known that I would have a big family, and have ALWAYS loved kids. I may have never dreamed that I would have had this many kids (and however many more are in gods plan for me) or this big of a family but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We aren't perfect it is challenging at times but we are a family. Here is a little update on our kids!
Krew is almost two and I am really having a hard time with this one, all I wanted is to have a baby forever is that to much to ask? I didn't think so either. Now I have a 2 year old that likes to play in toilets and is starting to pick his nose and says poo poo every minute of the day. He is such a handful right now but I wouldn't trade a second with my little man for anything. He is my sunshine every single day from the moment I wake up and walk into his room as he squeals at the top of his lungs because he is so excited to see his mama, to the moment we read him books and put him to bed. I thank Krew every single night for letting me be his mommy. I could never imagine my life without Krew, life would be pretty pointless actually if he weren't here with me. I know it is my job in life to be a good mother actually not good a GREAT mother and I am determined to do nothing less then that.
Toms kids are growing up so fast! Lauren starts collage this month, we couldn't be more excited for her and this new journey that she is about to go on. I'm sure she wont be able to keep all those boys off of her, but I guess her dad can do that for her :) Brendan is a senior! Holy Cow! Seems like yesterday that I was meeting this goofy 13 year old kid that even back then was so sweet and welcomed me with open arms. I love Brendan and know that he will go on in life and be successful and do great things. Jamen is in 9th grade and in the funniest stage right now. He is so cute and loves to give me a hard time teasing me any chance he gets. He likes to move things in our home and see how long it takes me to notice that those vases aren't aligned just right. Naughty Jamen! I love him and I am excited to see what this next year brings for him. He is getting so good on his BMX bike I see a professional BMX rider myself. Ethan started Jr. High! This one really shocks me because he was so little when I met him. Ethan is the cutest sweetest boy you will ever meet in the world, he is such a huge help when we have him. The other day I was sick in bed with a Migraine and he came in and said Karlie are you okay is there anything I can get you. Oh my gosh melted my heart!  He always likes me to do his hair in a Mohawk and I like to tease him about all the girls he is always bringing home, seriously the other day he got here and left for 5 minutes and came walking up the street to our home with 3 girls and himself! We are in trouble with this little guy! I am excited to see what the future holds for Ethan I know he will be doing great things with his life, not to mention all the helicopters he will be flying!
Kortlen is 8! He is so cute and getting so tall! Every time I see him I swear he grows an inch. Kortlen is also very sweet and loves to help and play with Krew. He loves playing games, building things with his Lego's, and just being a boy. I cant wait to keep watching and see what is in store for his future.
As you can see I am blessed with many many great beautiful kids in my life but this post wouldn't be complete without mentioning my adorable nieces and nephews! Madie is in 9th grade and seriously the most beautiful little lady I know. She is not only beautiful, but also the sweetest thing too! I love you Mad!
My adorable nephew Ty just started first grade and I cant believe it he is the sweetest, funniest, smartest, most sensitive, most adorable little boy I know I love you Ty Boy!
Cal is 5 and is such a boy! You couldn't get anymore boy then my nephew Cal! He is great at all sports already and had been trained to love the Utes he is the best! Funny story about Cal He was sitting in Sacrament meeting coloring (probably not paying to much attention to the speaker) and he heard the speaker say something about the BYU Cougars and he popped his little head up looked at my brother and said BOOOO with a thumbs down! So Funny!  I love you Cali!
Beautiful Saylor Faye is 4 she is the prettiest little thing ever! I love Saylor she is such a girl and such a little mother already I am happy to have one little girl that lets me paint her nails and do her hair  its so much fun!
Mays is 5 months old! He is the cutest thing EVER I love this little chunk!! He makes me so baby hungry I just sit play with him making him laugh and coo remembering how much fun little babies are I love you  Mayser!
Last but not least my best pal Kolby! I love this little boy he is my best pal and the sweetest thing as well. He will just sit there and let me snuggle him he is such a lovey boy! I tell him you love auntie the most huh Kolbs and he says yes but don't tell my grandma okay! Ha ha he is my love and I feel like he is my own I love him so much and I will be the first in line to beat all the girls off him when he gets older because he is GORGEOUS!
Well that was a very long post I just want all the kiddos in my life to know how much I love them and I want to thank them for teaching me way more then I could ever teach them! I am so grateful for you all and I wouldn't be who I am today without you. Kids love you no matter what! They don't judge, they see no flaws, they see you for you! I think we can all learn a lot from these beautiful innocent kids we are all blessed with in our own lives. I will end in sharing a few pics of our summer so far. We still have a couple trips to go this weekend Bear Lake, in a few weeks St. George, and Island Park so stand by for another post over load. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
                                                                                   4th of July
Krew being a boy under dads truck what a man :)
                                          Cheese!
Totally safe right?
I love my sis
Jamen (I love the sky in this pic)
 Brendan
Bear Lake (Krew is a fish! He loves water!)
 I dont know why but boys love to get dirty!
The love of my life
BBQ! (Tom was suppose to take pics of the whole group but decided to zoom in on his wife instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment