Thursday, September 29, 2011

Krew is 2!

Well as of September 18 our baby is boy is officially 2! I cant believe how fast time flies by! He is so fun right now! He is soooo busy and keeps me running around! He is starting to talk so much and we can actually understand alot of things he is saying. I have started potty training and he is doing so good! The very first day we started he was going in the potty and wasnt scared of it at all! I never thought I would be so excited for him to go pee and poop! Now if only I can get him to tell me he needs to go rather then me just taking him every half hour, we would be set! I am so excited for Krew to be potty trained, but it is also a huge reminder that we no longer have a baby!
We had a party for Krew the weekend after his actual birthday and it was so fun his theme was Krewsers Monster Truckin Birthday Bash. He loves his monster trucks, so it was perfect for him! Thank you everyone that came! Krew is just the perfect little boy and more then I could have ever asked for. He brings me more joy in my day then anything in this entire world! I love you Krew and cant wait to watch you grow and develop into the big boy that you are becoming!

Here are some of Krew's I am 2 pictures and I will be posting some pics of his birthday party later! If I can say it was pretty stinkin cute!!!


   Dont you just want to eat him up! He is the BEST! I love you Krew Thomas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your family is so darling, and you are seriously gorgeous. I sure do wish I could pull off that cute hair. What a cute little man it is crazy how fast they grow it makes me sad and scared at the same time. Such a cute blog I'm glad I found it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and you family are so beautiful! I love your updates. That little boy is the cutest ever!

    I also agree with Haylee, I love your hair, I wish I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls so much! Some days I don't know about this short hair cut and just want long pretty hair like you two! Haylee I'm glad you found me now I can follow your blog :)Brooke you know how much I love reading yours! I cooked off of it again two nights ago :) thanks again girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is me sorry the address above I dunno what I did. I'm not so good at this blogging thing :)

    ReplyDelete