Sunday, July 10, 2011
SUMMER 2011 IS FINALLY HERE!
Is everyone as happy as me that summer is finally here!!! WooHoo!!! We are just loving being outside, having BBQ's, Boating, Swimming, anything and everything we can do we are doing! When summer starts so late it makes you appreciate it so much more! Well my baby is almost 2! HOLY COW! Not that him growing up isn't bad enough, the new found little attitude that comes along with it is well... very testing on my patience :). He is lucky he is so dang cute I could never get to mad at that sweet little face! The other day I was doing something and he just yelled DON'T out of no where!!! I wanted to cry! He is getting so big it makes me so sad and so baby hungry! He is the most energetic child I have ever seen EVER! He is also the most sensitive loving little guy too. Krew always comes and climbs up my legs and sits on me, and today I was sitting there and here he comes climbing up my legs and then he stood up and gave me a big kiss on my forehead! He always says MUAH really loud when he kisses anyone, when he did that I MELTED! He has me wrapped around his finger and he knows it! I love this little tornado more then anything in this world! I will post some pics of our summer so far very soon! More to come! Happy Happy Summer to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment