Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What was I thinking???

So as a mother you usually are thinking about everything when it comes to your child. Are all the doors shut? Are all the toilet seats down? Are there locks on all the cupboards? Are all the chemicals put away where he cant get to them? Are there any shoes out that he can lick the bottom of? I know sick right... I mean the list goes on and on and on. Now I know I am very paranoid and worry about every little thing when it comes to my Krew. So what in the world was mama thinking when I let my son into the arms of his father and his two big brothers without my supervision!!!!???? 3 boys against 1 baby? Nothing good can come of this right!!! Well I will let you all see what mama came home to for yourselves...
             
 Yes this would be a mustache!!! Drawn on my poor helpless baby boy! Dont ask me why the glasses on are him I guess maybe they were trying to take the attention away from his MARKER FACE!!!
 
The guilty boys! I like how there father stayed out of the picture even though it was probably his idea!

       
                This is my smiling face thinking this crap better come off his face!
Poor little Krewser! What a good sport! He is so sweet! I love my little man to pieces! Even if he does have a man stache and goatee! After this we had a fun night planned! My beautiful sister got a hotel room and invited us to come and go swimming with her and our good friend Britt and all of the kiddos! It was so much fun and the kids loved it! Made us get even more excited for summer and all the swimming we will be doing between the pool and boating! Sun please come out soon! Here are a few pics from that! I hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!
                                          My Sister Jen, Kolberz and Krews
                                          Krew was a little freaked out at first

Then as always mom saved the day and rescued him and made everything all better :)
                                          Just Us :)


                                          Sweet Brooklyn

 
    

2 comments:

  1. So cute! you and your little family, are seriously made to be in a magazine! :)

    ps, I think I saw you and linds at the gym last night, but I looked like a total train wreck, so I didn't come say hello! haha Hope you are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. karlie, i'm so glad you found me!! your little family is so cute! and you look so good! LOVE the short hair on you!!!

    ReplyDelete