So this Valentines I out did myself if I do say so! The weekend before valentines we went to Vegas. I was having such a hard time thinking about what I was going to do for my sweet hubby. He is the hardest person to shop for, but only because I make it that way! He would be happy with a card and a sweet note. Anyways I was sitting thinking one day and I couldn't think of anything! So I went to the next best thing GOOGLE. So I started searching and BAM! There it was the perfect Valentines gift for my husband! Anyone that knows my husband knows that his ultimate dream car is a Lamborghini. He is constantly talking to me about how we are going to need one of those and trying to convince me that it makes total sense to have a car that just sits in the garage as "GARAGE FURNITURE" I know ladies this makes absolutely no sense us women will never understand it... So I saw that you can go race cars on a race track where Nascar is! Yep that's what he got!
He got this car...
At this track...
Yes he was slightly excited! His smile was priceless when he got done driving that car! He was so happy! So mission accomplished for this valentines! This is why I am pretty sure I get the best wife award this year :) Now I have to start thinking about our anniversary ugh How will I ever top this! I will post some more pics of the rest of our trip! Oh yes GARTH BROOKS AMAZING!!!!! I would recommend to anyone going to Vegas try to go to his show he was AWESOME! You don't even have to be a Garth Brooks fan to go, because he sang all kinds of music not just his! He was soooooo good! Yes Garth I STILL LOVE YOU! You got me again! :)
I don't know I think its more me then you babe... What do you think???
Krew would love it!
Tom giving me a thumbs up before he leaves
Just us waiting patiently...
I hope you all had an amazing Valentines like we did! Love you all! XoXoXo
Hello, I dont know you and I dont know how I came across your blog, but your little boys room is darling! Where did you get the vinyl for the wall? I loooove it! I hope you dont think I sound like a stalker...lol :)
ReplyDeleteHello! Haha this is funny! Isn't his room darling! I love it too! Thank you! It's actually not vinyl its actually painted right on his wall, we had a painter come and copy the pattern off of his bedding. Im glad you like it! :) PS dont worry I do the same thing! I love looking at everyones blogs! :)
ReplyDelete