Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ThIs OnEs FoR yOu KaIB!

Well Seems I have been slacking a bit on blogging this one is for you lover! I didn't really think anyone looks at my blog, so I really don't have much motivation to keep it up to date. Then I got in trouble the other day from my bestest because it wasn't updated so Kaib this is for you! I LOVE YOU!




So I had my 24th birthday last week and I have to say how grateful I am for such amazing friends and family! First off my husband! I know I'm sorry all I do is tell everyone how amazing my husband is but REALLY he is!!! I love him so much!!!  He had my entire birthday planned and surprised me with EVERYTHING! When I woke up he told me to get ready because I was going to the spa! He had made me an appointment for a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure! Yes I was at the spa for 4 hours! Now that's how I like to spend a birthday! He even stayed home from work and watched Krew all day!!! He also gave me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers!


 See beautiful right??? He is always on top of the flower thing! Anyways after I came home he told me to get ready because he was taking me to dinner but wouldn't tell me where. He did however tell me that I shouldn't wear heels...hmmmm then I started getting concerned only because he ALWAYS wants me to wear my heels. As I'm getting ready I told him maybe we should put Krews Pajamas on before we left, he said no we will just let your mom do it and then he himself did Krews hair!!!! I was like okay what is going on... I had no idea what I was walking into! He told me we had to drop Krew off to my mom at my brother house because she was watching his kids too. So we are driving to my brothers and my dear sweet husband passes there exit. I honestly didn't think much of it because anyone that knows my hubby knows he is a little spacie! (sorry babe but you know its true :) anyways we pull into my brothers and he says Ill just run Krew in, I was like a no I want to see my niece and nephews. So I go walking in and SURPRISE! Tom planned a surprise birthday party for me with my entire family!!!


Plus our son Brendan (I hate the word step! yuck) 


It was so much fun we all went to dinner and back to my brothers to eat cake and open our gifts! My sweet niece Saylor Fayes birthday is the day after mine so we get to do ours together! It was so much fun and the kids were so excited! Except my sweet son! The screaming of Surprise scared him to death so he cried and cried! Ha ha! So now when I say my husband is so amazing you all know he really is! I'm so grateful to have him and so lucky to have such an amazing family! I love you all so much and would never be who I am today without you! I love you so much! Thank you babe for making my day so special!!! XOXOXO


We had another exciting thing that happened! Tom's son Brendan moved in with us! He has been here since Christmas day! It has been so much fun having him! Krew loves having one of his big brothers around! Funny story Brendan and I were running around the other day and a guy came up to Brendan and asked him if Krew was his son haha he is all no its my little brother though the guy is all that is crazy you guys look so much alike! Even crazier that they don't even have the same mother! He is the sweetest boy he is always making us laugh with his fun and crazy way of thinking! I hope you always know how much you are loved Brendan and never think we don't love having you here with us now because we do!!! You are the best and I love you so much!!! 
I have to show you all this precious picture we have of Brendan and Krew it melts my heart!


Brendan told the photographer to take a picture of the best looking boys and this is what he got! So cute right! LOVE YOU MUCH BREND!!!


Okay so on another note I cant believe its Valentines Day already!!! I want to thank my sweet nephew Ty for the adorable Valentine he made me! He is the sweetest! I love you so much Ty!!! Also I just have to say I cannot wait to show everyone what I got Tom for Valentines Day! I would say now but with my luck it would be the one time he would look at this blog. I am pretty positive this is going to give me the best wife award for this year! Haha I'm so excited I cant wait!!!! I will post pics after this weekend!!! Also Tom gave me Garth Brooks Tickets in Vegas for Christmas! Well that just so happens to be this weekend and I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! For all of you that don't know I am a HUGE country music fan!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!! So this weekend should be so much fun and not to mention I get to spend it all with my hubby alone!!! YAY! I hope his kidney stones start feeling better soon YIKES! I would hate to have to find another date for the concert! Maybe Garth Brooks himself! JKJK babe!
I found a bunch of  pics from this summer that I never posted so I will post a few of those! Thank you everyone that actually looks at this blog! Thank you Kaib for giving me another sweet niece! She is already so beautiful and I cant wait to hold her and love her and get ready for her to become my daughter in law :)
I love you all! TA-TA!






My hubby and his very own melons! haha he grew these himself in our garden last summer pretty good huh!




 Dad Taking Krew down the skate ramps. This is what happens when I leave them home alone for a minute :) So cute!


 Boys will be Boys! Krew and Ethan! Ethan is the sweetest Big Brother! He is always doing fun things with Krew! Can you believe how much they look alike! A little glimpse of how Krew will Look when he is in the 6th grade! We love you Ethan!


Krew helping with the dishes! haha
The other love of my life!!! My son Kolby! Isn't he the cutest!
My very own Pinewood derby car! Yep I made it all by myself! and I think I would have won! To bad it was to tall to to fit! DANG IT!!! Isn't it so cute! Ethan thought it was awesome he loved it!


This is Toms son Jamen! He is also such a sweet boy all of Toms boys are so much fun and also so different in personalities! Jamen is so laid back go with the flow! I love you Jamen!


This is Kortlen! Such a cute picture huh! I love the snow boots Kort! I'm kinda happy that you snuck that one by me as we were walking out the door! :) I love you Kort!


Our baby boy Krew in his VERY TRADITIONAL GERMAN OUTFIT! We had this taken for Toms mother and I think she loved it! I thought it turned out adorable! Krew will probably kill me one day for putting him in that but oh well :) I love you soooooo MUCH my Krewser!




A couple months ago we went back to Cabo! It was so much fun to just focus on the two of us and just enjoy each other! We love Cabo!
So any vacation we go on Tom likes to tell everyone that we are on our honey moon, well seems we got married here that wouldn't work... so he told him it was our anniversary... which it was not haha this was on the beach we had dinner then got to sleep on the beach beds also! So romantic!
I would just like to show everyone what a nerd I married! Tom was the ping pong champion! HAHA! I would be laying out and he would play everyone in ping pong! So funny! He even beat everyone he played! he was so proud!
Christmas in Paradise! Sounds Fabulous to me!!! The End!!!

7 comments:

  1. So cute Kar! I love reading your blog! Your family is adorable!! Also, every picture that has any part of your house in it makes me crazy! from what I can see your house is beautiful!! I want to see it all!! Seriously!

    You are the cutest little mother and wife! and Your husband sounds fabulous! :)

    Have fun in Vegas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and no not just because it was just for me, although I really feel special now :) I love to see how happy you are and you are the cutest mommy and wife ever, I look up to you so much. Paislee is going to love her aunt Karlie, there is no doubt you will be her favorite and I can't even wait until my little Krew falls in love with her and he gets to be my son n law. Hopefully they like each other because were not even giving them an option when it comes to them getting married. :)
    Thank you for everything you do for me, you truly are the sister I never had. I love that no matter where life takes us we will always be BFF's and sisters, and I know I can always count on you. You were such a support to me when I lost Cam and I will never forget that.
    So with all that said I LOVE YOU LOTS BABE and if that kidney stone is still acting up I would be more than happy to take Tom's place...haha I hope he gets better because I am sure you wouldn't want to take a prego chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post Kar! I am so glad that you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Im glad you read my blog too Kathryn!Thank you Kathryn! You are so sweet! You are welcome to come check our house out anytime!!! It has definately been a fun project! I cant take all the credit though we have an amazing family member that helps us with our house and my hubby loves anything to do with decorating and such! He actually built a bunch of furniture in our house! Its fun! Thank you for reading my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A yeah of course I will be Paislees favorite aunt Kaib! It's all I know! Just ask all my nephews who there favorite is! I AM! Even if I have to bribe them once in a while to hold my "favorite" spot I will do it! haha It made me so happy to see that you wrote what a great support to you I was. I still to this day always think about everything with Cam and how I didnt hear what was going on right at first, and I always think about what more I could have done for you or how else I could have been there. So for you to say that makes me feel so good and I can stop wondering about what more I could have done for you! That was such a hard time and I will never forget it or Cam! He was such a fun sweet boy! I love him so much and miss him like crazy! Its just not the same doing hair without you two going over the best movie lines or getting your mom all crazy from the teasing! I know he watches over all of us everyday and I know how lucky he feels to have such an amazing family and sister! He is the best! I always think about how nobody could do his hair but me! So funny! I LOVE YOU CAM!
    Of course we will always be sisters and Besties! I love you and could never imagine not having you there! I just know when little Paislee comes it's going to make us that much closer because now we can be mommies together! YAY! I love you babe thank you for the sweet note you made my day! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Brooke! I miss you :( We really need to get together! I am so excited for you and wade to have another babe and for Kade to have another brother I'm sure he is so excited! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you I would love to!!! Oh yes and you need to send me an invite so I can look at your blog sister!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE BLOG!!! Sometimes i feel the same way about updating my blog but I'm glad you did you have such a cute family! I hope everything is going great for ya!!

    ReplyDelete