Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FoReVER!!!

So I know I have been the biggest slacker with this whole blogging thing, but I am really going to try and stay on top of it! Things have been a little busy from getting ready for Christmas and still trying to figure this whole baby thing out! Krew is 3 months old already I cant believe how fast time goes by everyday is a new adventure he is smiling, kicking, screaming, and laughing out loud trying to talk to us he is really starting to get so fun I love this stage he is at! Amazing he has only been here 3 months and I could never imagine my life without him! He is the BEST EVER I love him to pieces! We took him last week to get his pictures taken and WOW that was quite the adventure, but after two different days we were finally able to get a few cute smiles which I will post. This little boy is all DRAMA I thought I was going to be drama free with having a boy but not Krew! (I think he gets that from his Daddy :) But he is sleeping all night long and we are getting his reflux under control so he is even happier and things couldn't be better! Me and Tom are leaving him for the first time in 3 weeks we are headed off to Mexico for some "us" time I'm so nervous I don't know how ill ever leave him, but I am so excited to get some alone time with my Hubby I know it's important to keep our relationship strong so we can be the best parents possible to our baby and Toms kids as well. Krew will be in good hands with grandma Janice and Auntie Lindsey I think he loves them more then his own mom and they cant get enough of him either!
I also want to thank Toms sister Karen for sending us her AMAZING soap that she makes! It is the best soap I have ever used and we love it so much. Thank you so much Karen!

I would like to give a little shout of to my babe (not Krewser my Hubby) for being such a good husband and putting up with me for the last year, being pregnant and post baby hormones I can only imagine how great its been to be around me at times :) but he always knows how to make me feel better and make me feel so loved. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband that loves me unconditionally! I love you baby!
So I am going to post a bunch of random pictures so you can see what we have been up to the last three months. We hope you all Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We wish you all the Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment