Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHrIsTMaS tIMe!!!

Well Christmas has come and gone!!! Its amazing how fast it goes! We had a great Christmas it couldn't have been better! We got a great gift from my parents they are taking our whole family on a cruise! SO EXCITED!!! The best part about Christmas by far is just being with family! I am so lucky to have such a great family we are so close and they mean so much to me! THANKS FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! My Husband also out did himself this year and surprised me with a ring he designed ITS BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much and am so grateful to have such a thoughtful caring husband! I gave Tom a trip to Florida to go see Eric Clapton in concert we are so excited he loves him! I think he had his suspicions, I tried to keep it a surprise but I get to excited and start blabbing! So all in all it was a great day I hope everyone had as great a day as we did. Here are some pics of us on Christmas and our beautiful Christmas tree! There is also a picture of our beautiful fire place mantle that my amazing hubby built! He has an amazing talent being able to build and design furniture like he does! Hope you all enjoy the pics! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment