Saturday, September 29, 2012
Whoa!
I cannot believe I have not updated this in an entire year! I am such a slacker! It's amazing how much can change in a year, especially with Krew. He is such a little boy now, and even has a serious attitude. He just had his 3rd birthday! HOLY COW! I can't believe how fast time flies I just want time to just stop so he will never grow up. He is the light of our lives, and I feel so grateful to have him as my son. I tell him everyday that I am the luckiest mommy in the whole wide world! I just love him to pieces and I can't say it or show it enough. I think he is finally getting used to the kisses every 5 minutes :)Krew is talking so much and saying full sentences it is SO CRAZY! He can count to 30 and say the full alphabet, Yes he is quite intelligent he definately gets that from his dad. He loves trains, and even more so trucks with trailors!He is such a funny little boy!
Tom and I are also doing great I am so fortunate to have such an amazing husband that treats me like his princess. I love him so much and am grateful everyday that god had a plan for us. I dont know what I would ever do without him. We have been soooo busy lately I have a new busniess venture and it has just taken off. I have been decorating homes and I just love it!!! It is so nice to have such a handy husband that can help me with all of the dirty work. Im sure he just loves it too ha ha.
Toms children are growing up so fast! Lauren is almost 20 and in her second year of college she just got her own place and we are so proud of her. Brendan is 18 and is working away and just enjoying being a free teenager we love him so much and have so much fun with him living with us. Jamen is 16 in a couple days! WOW he is a sophmore in high school and will be getting his drivers license on Monday! He is so excited! Ethan is still cute as ever and is in 8th grade. He is such a sweet and sensitive boy and I know we are in trouble with him. As soon as he comes to our house we have about 5 girls standing on our porch asking for him, let the fun begin. Kortlen is now 9 and has really grown up alot in the last year. He is so cute with Krew he has to go get him out of bed every morning and read him a book and put him to bed every night. He is a sweet boy.
Well that was a quick run down on how everyone is doing I will post a bunch of pics of our last year thanks for reading! I will be better at updating this!
Also if anyone is interested in checking out my decorating blog the address is www.fleischerdekor.blogspot.com
Babes Birthday!
I got to workout with Tony Horton it was AWESOME!
Valentine Dinner for my Valentines
The Zoo
Train Ride
A day out with Thomas!
Krew was dying!
Brendans Birthday! (Brendan and Lexie)
Cruise with my Momma
My boys missed me! Love them!
Krew loves to color!
Sissy Poo graduated college! So proud of her!
Boating! Cant believe how much they look alike!
4th of July
I love my Brother and Sisters!
The boys favorite place that dad takes them to! The Trains!!!
Oma's 76th Birthday!
Brendan is alot taller then Dad!
Trains!
My baby is Three!
Big Boy :(
Krews Birthday Party!
Train Tracks!
So Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute! You are so pretty and your family is so cute! I love when I see posts from you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou can decorate my house anytime :) You have such great style! I'm jealous you got to work out with Tony!! Pretty sure you're family should be professional models! CUTE pics!
ReplyDelete