Friday, August 27, 2010
SwEEt SuMMeRtImE...
I know I know I am such a slacker!!!! Summer is such a crazy time of year! We have been so busy/having fun! We love summer so much and we wanted to take Krew everywhere! We went to the Zoo, the Aquarium, swimming at the Roy center, Lagoon, Cherry Hill, Bear Lake, and Lots of other fun places mama's lucky he is such a good boy! Krew is getting so big he will be 1 year in a couple weeks! He is crawling all over, and we're just sure will be walking anytime! He has 3 teeth and loves anything you put in his mouth! He is such a good sweet boy, we love him so much! We can't believe our baby is not so much a baby anymore! Toms boys are getting so big too! Its crazy to think Brendan is driving! They are so much fun and we love them, and every minute we get with them. Krew lights up when he sees his brothers walk through the door he loves them so much! Well I have posted a bunch of random pictures so you can see what we have been up to, and I really am going to try to keep up on this whole blogging thing!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment