Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To LoNg!

Wow It has been so long since I have updated this thing I'm suck a slacker! Krew is getting so big he is almost 7 months old! Makes mama so sad he is rolling all over the place and laughing and smiling so much he is such a happy boy! He is so much fun I swear all I do all day is sit and play with him all day long! I'm so grateful I can stay at home with my little man and watch every stage that he is going through. Easter was so much fun we had all of Tom's boys so we had a crazy Easter weekend! We have started our garden well I should say Tom has :) he is so excited he has just been tea ling it for the last 3 weeks now waiting for the time to be able to plant so I have some pics of Krews first tractor ride. Me and my hubby were also able to run away for a weekend to Florida for the Eric Clapton concert it was so much fun and as for the concert I'm pretty sure I was half the age of everyone else there but that's okay with marriage its all about compromise so the day before I made Tom take me shopping all day long!!! WOO WOO!!!
Well we cant wait for this dang weather to get the heck out of here so we can get the boat out and take Krew on his first boat ride! I'm so over this cold weather as I'm sure everyone else is too! Well I will try and be better about this blogging thing, time just flies by so fast I didn't realize how long it had really been!!!

2 comments:

  1. Karlie you are so cute!! You are the cuttest little mama! I am glad you are so happy, and your little Krew is adorable!!! Thanks for letting me stalk your blog! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you know how this last update is called to long? Well yeah it has been to long AGAIN please update so we can see some more cute pics oh and I LOVE your hair red! Love you BFF

    ReplyDelete