Sunday, October 4, 2009

oUr LiTtLe MaN iS fInAlLy HeRe!!!

Krew was born September 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM. He was 6 Pounds 2 Ounces and 19 1/2 Inches Long! We went to the doctor that day for some tests results and she said lets get him out of there due to some complications I was having! He came two weeks early. We couldn't be happier with our new little bundle of joy he is such a good baby I couldn't be more grateful that he is here and healthy! I love being a mom! Its amazing how much love you instantly have for these little babies! I couldn't imagine life without him now that he is here! I am the luckiest girl in the world! I have an amazing husband and baby boy! What more could I ask for??? Maybe a little girl :) ha ha
Here are some pictures that we just got done our photographer did an amazing job as usual!! So here he is! Krew Thomas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment