Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FiNaLLY a NEw pOsT!



So I am FINALLY getting around to updating my BLOG! Things have been just a little CRAZY lately! We got all moved into our new Home and we couldn't be HAPPIER! We love it so much and are so grateful that we are able to have a house that couldn't be more PERFECT for us! The landscaping FINALLY just got finished last week and WE LOVE IT! Now comes the fun stuff THE BABIES ROOM! Its so much fun trying to figure everything out but a little STRESSFUL at the same time mainly because I'm so DANG PICKY! I just want EVERYTHING PERFECT for our little man! I cant believe he will be here in almost two months! CRAZY! Well everyone has been telling me to get some pictures of me pregnant up so everyone can see! So I will take one for the team and post some even though I feel like a COW!!! I will try and be better about keeping this up to date from now on!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! Boys are fun!! You need to post some pictures of your house, and babys room. I hear it is amazing, and we all want to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kar you are so beautiful prego! I cant wait for my nephew to get here so I can love him :) And you should post pics of the nursery cause its amazing! Love you so much sweetie!

    ReplyDelete