Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LiFe CoUlDn'T bE cRaZiEr!!!

So I am new at this blogging thing so bare with me while I learn how this all works! I just thought I would update everyone about what is going on in my chaotic life! For all of you that dont know our wedding is Two weeks and Three days away!!! We are getting married in Cabo Mexico on the beach I cant believe it is almost here Time Flies! I feel like we just got engaged! So we are trying to make sure eveything is ready to go for that it's really scary when you are relying on people in a whole other country to have your whole wedding planned and ready to go for you!
Our house is almost ready for us to move in (THANK HEAVENS)! I don't think we will be able to move in till after the wedding but we are just grateful that it is finally done!
And last but definitely not least... THE BABY! I am officially over 13 weeks along and am praying that I start to feel better! We went to the doctor but they could not tell what we are having yet I go back in two weeks so hopefully then! I can't wait to start buying things and let the spoiling begin! Life is so crazy right now I don't even feel like I can keep up with it! I am so grateful I have my love to help me keep control! I'm sure he is ready to kill me and have the pregnancy over with! :) Oh yes and how could I forget my last day of work is April 10th!!! YEAH!!! It's time to be a mom and get all ready for what we have coming! I will try and get pictures up and keep this up to date!

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute Kar!! I am so excited for you for all of you upcoming events!!! Let me know if i can help out with anything!! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY friend! i am so excited you got a blog...i am so excited for you to get married and have that baby so i can be an aunt WOO WOO! i love you so much and you are so much more to me than a friend...your my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Karlie, I am so excited for you! You will be such a cute Mom! Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karlie, I have not seen or talked to you forever like since Kenny 2 years ago!!!! Looks like things are going very well!! Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete